Take this quiz to master personality adjectives you can use when writing your e-portfolio introduction or personal statement.
Test Your Learning
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Match personality adjectives with their definitions.
- Detail oriented
- someone who pays attention to the details
- working or operating quickly and effectively in an organized way
- having or involving a lot of energy
- showing enthusiasm
- knowing a lot
- achieving or producing a significant amount or result
- arriving, doing something, or happening at the expected, correct time; not late
- good at doing something, especially because you have practised doing it
- having enough skill or knowledge to do something to a satisfactory standard
- able to express your ideas and opinions well, especially in a way that influences people
- giving a lot of attention to one particular thing
- skilled at solving problems and making decisions on your own
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.