Go to the following community resources if you want to know more about the credential recognition process in Canada.
- Government of Canada – Prepare for life in Canada–On this page of the Government of Canada website, you can find essential information for you to prepare for life in Canada. If you want to know more about the overall process of foreign credential assessment in Canada, choose "Get your credential assessed".
- Government of Manitoba – Immigration and Economic Opportunities
- Job Bank - Explore Careers by Occupation–On this page of Job Bank, you can search about regulatory bodies, education and training requirements or job market outlook for your occupation.
- Office of the Manitoba Fairness Commissioner–OMFC is the organization which ensures that qualification recognition processes taking place in Manitoba are fair for all internationally trained professionals. You can find more information about the regulatory body for each profession and trade job, and case studies of other newcomers shared in the live workshop here.
- Supporting Employment & Economic Development (SEED)–SEED is one of the community-based organizations which are receiving funding for the Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) loan pilot project. They also provide various employment related services to skilled immigrants wishing to work in their fields in Manitoba.