This self-study module will help you practise telephoning skills in a Canadian workplace. You will learn about different formality levels of greetings, make a script, and do some call research, all of which will help you increase your confidence for that next important call.
- Recall vocabulary related to telephone usage
- Recognize formality and tone when handling workplace calls
- Use guidelines and scripts to respond to telephone calls
- Listen to and evaluate calls
- Apply your skills to workplace situations
Click HERE to open the module in a new tab. If you have any question about the learning content, or want to practise a specific skill, contact an eFacilitator.
Note: this module will not work on iPad or Mac computers.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.