Go to the following community resources for the further information.
- Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba–Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba provides various services to people who have mental health issues. They rent out and sell SAD lights, provide individual or group supports, and provide educational information sessions to public groups.
- Canadian Mental Health Association–Canadian Mental Health Association is a voluntary organization having branches across Canada. They provide various programs and services to promote mental health of Canadian's. Currently, there are seven branches located in Manitoba. Contact your local branch to find out what services they are providing.
- Mental Health Crisis Response Centre–Mental Crisis Response Centre provides counselling, crisis intervention, support, information, and referrals for 24 hours over the phone. To be eligible for their services, you need to reside in Winnipeg and be over 18 years old.
- Health Links - INFO SANTE– Winnipeg Regional Health Authority–Health Links is a useful service that you can receive a telephone information service for 24 hours, 7 days a week. Registered nurses answer your health related questions or provide the information on the care you need.
- Travel Manitoba–The Travel Manitoba website provides information on what you can do and places you can go to in Manitoba. Use this informative website to plan your activities with your family and friends.