Go to the following community resources to learn more about taxes in Canada.
- Family Tax in Canada–This blog post provides insights into tax deductions, tax credits and benefits that will help you with managing your family income.
- Personal Income Tax Deductions in Canada–This article explains types of deductions that can reduce your taxable income or income tax and the difference between refundable and non-refundable tax deductions.
- All About Your Tax Return–Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has a repository of tax related information you need to file your taxes.
- Learning about Taxes Course by CRA–In this course, you will learn about ABCs of taxation system in Canada.
- Learn about Manitoba Provincial Tax Credits–Visit this page to find out what tax credits are applicable in the province of Manitoba.
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)–Community organizations help to prepare returns free of charge for eligible taxpayers. You can check your eligibility following the link.
- Canada Revenue Agency - Resources for Newcomers–These are accessible video resources for newcomers to Canada who are filing taxes for the first time.
- How to open an online account with CRA