Try this quiz to review some vocabulary that you will encounter in the learning materials in Week 2. Use an online dictionary to look up unfamiliar words. The free dictionary is available here.
Test Your Learning
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Drag and drop words from the box to match the words with their correct definitions below.
- Involving talking and working together.
- People of many cultural, racial and religious backgrounds blending with the broader society.
- The traditional beliefs, values, customs etc of a family, country, or society.
- A belief or idea of what a particular type of person or thing is like. They are often unfair or untrue.
- The most usual ideas or methods, or the people who have these ideas or methods.
- Shared features.
- Essential part.
- Rich and successful.
- Something that is regarded as an example of the highest quality of a particular type of product.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.