Try this quiz to review some vocabulary that you will encounter in the learning materials in Week 3. Use an online dictionary to look up unfamiliar words. The free dictionary is available here.
Test Your Learning
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Drag and drop the words in the box to match them with the correct definition.
- Carry on
- Be under the way
- Look past
- the way you think about something and your idea of what it is like.
- to do something that produces an effect or change in something or in someone's situation.
- to make something return to its former state or condition.
- to treat someone in a cruel and violent way, often sexually.
- the failure of a relationship or system.
- a state in which a person doesn’t follow the normal patterns of social behaviour, especially with the result that someone cannot behave in a normal way or have a satisfactory life.
- the members of your family who lived a long time ago.
- continue doing something.
- be in ongoing development; in progress.
- a very large number of people or things.
- overlook or ignore.
- something that you give or do in order to help something be successful.
- the period of time after something such as a war, storm, or accident when people are still dealing with the results.
- the ability to become strong, happy, or successful again after a difficult situation or event.
- having an important effect or influence, especially on what will happen in the future.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.