Here are some useful phrases to agree with others’ options:
- I agree with you 100 percent.
- I couldn’t agree with you more.
- That’s so true.
- That’s for sure.
- You’re absolutely right.
- That’s exactly how I feel.
- No doubt about it.
- I was just going to say that.
- Yes, I agree …
- I think so, too.
- You took the words out of my mouth.
- That’s right/That’s true.
- That’s a good point.
- Great idea!
- (agree with negative statement) I don’t think so either.
- Me neither.
- Neither do I.
- (slang) Tell me about it!
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.