Here are some useful phrases to express a disagreement:
- I’m afraid I can’t agree with you.
- I disagree with you.
- I don’t agree with you.
- I’m not sure I agree with you.
- I think you’re wrong.
- I couldn’t agree with you less.
- You’re absolutely wrong.
- I don’t feel that way at all.
- I don’t think so.
- That’s not right/That’s not true.
- That’s a good point. However…
- That’s not entirely true.
- On the contrary…
- I’m sorry to disagree with you, but…
- I’m sorry but I don’t agree.
- I’m afraid I disagree.
- I’m not sure about that.
- (negative but slightly neutral) I must take issue with you on that.
- (slang) Are you kidding?!
- Not me.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.